A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a lovely, well-established nursery in Stafford who are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Nursery Practitioner to work under the direction of the Manager and Deputy Manager.
Do you have the qualities to join a community run group that values children, families and partnerships, within a friendly working environment?
You are required to have:
- A strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and other relevant governing standards and regulations.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to inspire and motivate others.
- DBS enhanced checks.
Minimum Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (Early Learning and Childcare) or equivalent.
Minimum of GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
- To work as part of a team with friendly motivated staff
- To implement good practice across the EYFS.
- To build strong partnerships with parents, families, local schools and outside agencies.
- To support and deliver the nursery vision.
- To help ensure that all involved in the nursery are safeguarded and that you have a good understanding of Safeguarding Children.
- Monitoring and develop the children's learning journals and deliver a high quality of teaching.
Rate of pay:
£5.65 - £7.55 per hour